Do you have 2021 dates for your event?
Are your dates still tentative? Submit your race to MDRA's Annual and Online Calendar!
The MDRA's Annual Calendar and Log Book
Deadline: October 31, 2020
This is printed and sent to over 2500 members and is available at local running stores throughout Minnesota. All calendar submissions are free of charge!
MDRA's Online Calendar
The online version will accept running events throughout the year. Add, edit and update your events as needed.
Login to the calendar is required. This is not your membership login. We set this up so you can edit your events yourself.
- This event has passed.
MDRA Polar Bears
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until Saturday, January 2, 2021
MDRA Polar Bear Runs are…
- The runs are non-supported in that there are not water stops.
- The runs are supported in that we typically have dozens of SUPER FUN runners of all abilities show up so you can almost be assured you’ll have someone to run with
- Distance range from 3-15 miles, typically, basically, whatever you want to run. Most people run 60-90 minutes
- We typically meet at Calhoun Exec in Minneapolis and near St. Thomas on alternating weeks, unless we’re meeting at a shoe store.
- Weekly emails through the Google Group and Facebook will be sent out. Join us on FB at “MDRA Polar Bears”
- These runs are super fun, FREE (did I mention that??) Bring a friend or 5! Spread the word!
- NOTE on EXTREME WEATHER: MDRA now has a policy to cancel all organized runs if the wind chill or air temp is below -25 degrees F or if there is lightning at a run. If we cancel a run, you are still welcome to run outside at the original meeting spot (free country and all!), but MDRA will not be sponsoring runs in extreme weather.