The Minnesota Distance Running Association connects the Minnesota running community and supports runners of all ages and abilities through education, programs and advocacy. Whether you run socially, recreationally, or competitively, MDRA can help you achieve your running goals.
Membership includes the following benefits to get, and keep you running:
- Running Minnesota, the annual calendar has over 300 listed events, a yearly training log, photos and other resources.
- Quarterly magazine, RunMinnesota
- 10-20% discounts at the locally owned running stores: Mill City Running, Excelsior Running, Gear, Gear West, Marathon Sports, RunNFun, Right Fit Running, TC Running Company and Austin-Jarrow in Duluth and Endurance Shop in St. Cloud – FULL LIST HERE
- Free spring races, Lake Johanna 4 Mile, MDRA 7 Mile, and the Mudball 4 Mile and discounts of $5-$15 on all MDRA Races
- Free Annual Party every January
- Members only deals on runmdra.org
Your membership with the Minnesota Distance Running Association also helps support the following activities:
- Race Director Roundtable
- Access to affordable, quality training programs led by certified coaches
- MDRA’s web page and online race calendar, www.runmdra.org
- Keeping MDRA races low cost and affordable
- MDRA Grand Prix Series
- Indoor Stadium Running
- Community Giving Grant
- Summer training public water stops
MDRA Membership Options
Note: Member dues are discounted for 2-year memberships
MEMBERSHIPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
$25 Individual – 1-year membership for 1 person.
$45 Individual 2 Year – 2-year membership for 1 person.
$125 Sustaining Membership – 1-year membership for 1 person. Includes entry fees to all MDRA races. A COMP CODE is issued in your confirmation email and registration for each race is required.
$20 Student or $35 2 Year Student – Memberships for those under the age of 25.
MEMBERSHIPS FOR FAMILIES
$40 Family – 1-year membership for 2 people living in the same household.
$75 Family 2 Year – 2-year membership 2 people living in the same household.
$150 Family Sustaining Membership – 1-year membership for 2 people living in the same household. Includes entry fees to all MDRA races. A COMP CODE is issued in your confirmation email and registration for each race is required.
Complete and send your Join or Renew PDF and payment to:
Minnesota Distance Running Association
P.O. Box 6419