Membership includes the following benefits to get, and keep you running:
- Running Minnesota, the annual calendar has over 300 listed events, a yearly training log, photos and other resources.
- Quarterly magazine, RunMinnesota
- 10-20% discounts at the locally owned running stores: Mill City Running, Excelsior Running, Gear, Gear West, Marathon Sports, RunNFun, Right Fit Running, TC Running Company and Austin-Jarrow in Duluth and Endurance Shop in St. Cloud – FULL LIST HERE
- Free spring races, Lake Johanna 4 Mile, MDRA 7 Mile, and the Mudball 4 Mile and discounts of $5-$15 on all MDRA Races
- Free Annual Party every January
- Members only deals on runmdra.org
Your membership with the Minnesota Distance Running Association also helps support the following activities:
- Race Director Roundtable
- Access to affordable, quality training programs led by certified coaches
- MDRA’s web page and online race calendar, www.runmdra.org
- Keeping MDRA races low cost and affordable
- MDRA Grand Prix Series
- Indoor Stadium Running
- Community Giving Grant
- Summer training public water stops
MDRA Membership Options
Note: Member dues are discounted for 2-year memberships
MEMBERSHIPS FOR INDIVIDUALS
$25 Individual – 1-year membership for 1 person.
$45 Individual 2 Year – 2-year membership for 1 person.
$125 Sustaining Membership – 1-year membership for 1 person. Includes entry fees to all MDRA races. A COMP CODE is issued in your confirmation email and registration for each race is required.
$20 Student or $35 2 Year Student – Memberships for those under the age of 25.
MEMBERSHIPS FOR FAMILIES
$40 Family – 1-year membership for 2 people living in the same household.
$75 Family 2 Year – 2-year membership 2 people living in the same household.
$150 Family Sustaining Membership – 1-year membership for 2 people living in the same household. Includes entry fees to all MDRA races. A COMP CODE is issued in your confirmation email and registration for each race is required.