Next MDRA Polar Bear Run:
When: Saturday, October 21 at 8am
Where: Summit Ave and East River Road, St. Paul, MN (near St. Thomas)
What: Run! As long or short as you want!
Ford-Lake loop 5.5ish
Ford-Stone Arch 13.5ish
———————————- ———————————- ———————————- ———————————- —
MDRA Polar Bear Runs are:
It’s an all-comers, all-paces, weekly group fun run for MDRA members AND non-members alike. In other words, for ANYONE. Oh, and they’re FREE!!
- The runs are usually non-supported in that there are not water stops
- Distance range from 3-15 miles, typically, basically, whatever you want to run. Most people run 60-90 minutes
- We typically meet at Calhoun Exec in Minneapolis and near St. Thomas on alternating weeks
- Weekly emails through the Google Group and Facebook will be sent out. Join us on FB by searching for “MDRA Polar Bears“
- NOTE on EXTREME COLD WEATHER: MDRA cancels all organized runs if the wind chill or air temp is below -25 degrees F