Where: Run N Fun, 868 Randolph Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
What: Run! As long or short as you want!
MDRA Polar Bear Runs are…
an all-comers, all-paces group fun runs for MDRA members AND non-members alike. In other words, for ANYONE. Oh, and they’re FREE!!
- The runs are non-supported in that there are not water stops.
- The runs are supported in that we typically have dozens of SUPER FUN runners of all abilities show up so you can almost be assured you’ll have someone to run with
- Distance range from 3-15 miles, typically, basically, whatever you want to run. Most people run 60-90 minutes
- We typically meet at Calhoun Exec in Minneapolis and near St. Thomas on alternating weeks, unless we’re meeting at a shoe store.
- Weekly emails through the Google Group and Facebook will be sent out. Join us on FB at “MDRA Polar Bears”
- These runs are super fun, FREE (did I mention that??) Bring a friend or 5! Spread the word!
- NOTE on EXTREME WEATHER: MDRA now has a policy to cancel all organized runs if the wind chill or air temp is below -25 degrees F or if there is lightning at a run. If we cancel a run, you are still welcome to run outside at the original meeting spot (free country and all!), but MDRA will not be sponsoring runs in extreme weather.